Images of Worldwide Security Cooperation
News & Updates
- Acting Deputy Secretary of Defense Christine Fox has approved the appointment of Jennifer Zakriski to be the Deputy Director of the DSCA
- International Air & Trade Show Approvals
- Case Reconciliation and Closure Guide (RCG)
- Arms Sales: Congressional Review Process
- DSCA Historical Facebook and Fiscal Year Series as of September 30, 2012
- Defense Security Cooperation Agency: Defense Solutions for America's Global Partners 2012 Publication
An updated method to accessing the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM) and the Policy Memorandums that are issued by the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA).
Section 36(b) of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) requires the President to give Congress advance written notification of the intent to sell defense articles, equipment and services.
The Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program is the government-to-government method for selling U.S. defense equipment, services, and training.
DSCA is the central agency that synchronizes global security cooperation programs, funding and efforts across OSD, Joint Staff, State Department, COCOMS, the services and U.S. Industry. DSCA is responsible for the effective policy, processes, training, and financial management necessary to execute security cooperation within the DoD. [learn more about DSCA]